These tips are to help you update your certification documents a little each month to help you prepare for your June 1 through July 14 inspection to achieve SIP Certified vineyard and/or winery.
Take this month to review all the Standard chapters to make sure your answers are complete.
Login to the database at https://app.sipcertified.org to read each specific Standard as you implement and document them. Unless otherwise specified, documentation should reflect practices from December 1, 2016 through June/July 2017.
Review Inspector Comments in the Database
Once your inspector has reviewed your documentation in the database, you should login to see if any additional information is required. (See screenshots on page 20 of the Database User Guide.)
- Login to https://app.sipcertified.org/
- Click Certifications
- Click the Vineyard name
- Look for the chapters with an exclamation point symbol (!) to the right. These have questions requiring additional documentation.
- Click the (!) chapter
- Click the (!) subchapter
- Look for a yellow text box
- Review notes and make changes
- Let your inspector know your documentation has been updated
- Click Save
More Vineyard Tips
- Important Certification Due Dates
- Document Vineyard Standards in the Database
- Edit Certified Blocks and Acres in the Database
Read each specific Standard as you implement and document them in your binder or digitally. Unless otherwise specified, documentation should reflect practices from December 1, 2017 through June/July 2017.