Thank you for working with SIP Certified to set the gold standard for sustainable winegrowing. This dedication has recently earned the program the Environmental Leader Project of the Year Award.
SIP Certified Calendar
- July 14 – Complete your inspections. Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after July 25, 2017.
- August 2 – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August – Notification of eligibility.
- September/October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, materials and handouts, and sign (new applicants).
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2018
- December 15 (vineyards only) – Complete year end 8.1.1 (July – Nov. pesticide use reports) and Chapter 11.