Earth Month is here and consumers often wonder how they can be a more green in their day-to-day life. Obviously we can’t neglect ways to re-use wine corks (SIP wines anyone?), so we combed the internet and found great resources for our followers.
- Hope on over to Country Living for “21 Cool Ways to Repurpose Wine Corks”
- Don’t forget to check out Addicted2Decorating’s “Wine Cork Crafts” article for some more.
- Buzzfeed is famous for list of creative things – including this great list of “25 Things You Can DIY with Wine Corks”
- Saved By Love Creations also compiled a list of “50 Things to Make From Wine Corks”
Don’t have time for crafts or DIY? How about time to shop online? These ETSY stores have recycled wine cork items all ready to purchase:
- Wine cork key chains
- Wine cork votive holders
- Wine cork coasters
- Wine cork ornaments
- Wire wrapped cork earrings
- Heart wine cork earrings
- Wine cork garden markers
While you’re at it – don’t forget to re-purpose those wine bottles while you’re at it. Sure recycling is great, but we can all agree it’s amazing to re-purpose things we’ve already purchased.
- Saved by Love Creations came up with “50+ Things to do With Recycled Glass Bottles”
- Country Living suggests “23 Ways to Repurpose Your Empty Wine Bottles”
- HomeEsthetics has “44 Simple DIY Wine Bottle Crafts”
- Fav Crafts has a great list of “30+ Things to do with Old Wine Bottles”
- Design Rulz has a list of “20 Ideas of How to Recycle Wine Bottles Wisely”
- And check out Wed Ecoists’ “13 Rad Recycled Bottle Projects”