Schedule SIP Certified Vineyard & Winery inspections between June 1 and July 15, 2019.
Call or email your inspector to select a date (Inspector contact information is available online)
1. Login to the database
2. Click Certifications
3. Under 2018, below Appl. click the icon (to the right of to your vineyard name)
4. Under Inspection, Inspection Scheduled, select the agreed upon inspection date
5. Under Inspection, Inspector, select the Inspector name from drop down
6. Click Save
7. Your inspector can now see your Standards documentation
SIP Certified Tips
Work on the below chapters this month to prepare for your inspection scheduled between June 1 through July 15, 2019 to achieve SIP Certified.
- Review your Standards in the database
Login to the database to read each specific Standard as you implement and document them. Unless noted otherwise in the Standards, documentation should reflect practices from Dec. 1, 2018 to June/July 2019.
What to Document
- Full (Cycle 1) = complete all Standards documentation and onsite inspection
- Documentation (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and review D+O (inspected if you have the Impromptu inspection [48 hours notice of an onsite inspection])
- Doc+Onsite (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and “D+O” and onsite inspection
- All applicants should complete new Standards marked with “!”