Here is quick overview of the rest of the year for SIP Certified as you prepare for harvest.
Due Dates & Eligibility
- August 13 – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August – Notification of eligibility.
- September/October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants).
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2021 (takes less than 5 minutes).
- December 15 - Vineyards submit 9.1.1 July to November Pesticide Use Reports and Chapter 14 Year End Water and Nitrogen Use Reports. Wineries submit 3.3.1 noise testing (every three years).
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after their July 25 and January 2, 2021 deadlines.
Share Your Good Work!
We are here to help your whole team share your good work.