3 benefits of attending the Sustainable Ag Expo
Come to the Sustainable Ag Expo!
Best management practices, laws, and technology are always changing. Vineyard Team wants to provide the resources you need in order to conduct your agricultural practices in ways that are true to the latest information in the field.
When you attend the Sustainable Ag Expo, you will have the opportunity to attend in-person seminars by top experts in the field of agricultural business, and experienced growers who have confronted challenges and attained successes in viticulture.
“Farming is hard. It’s a huge benefit to be part of a community of like-minded farmers that work together openly to figure out how to improve and overcome challenges.”
- Andy Niner, Niner Wine Estates
Would you like to learn about the latest innovations in agricultural business and technology?
- Get up to date on the latest grower-tested practices.
- Earn 20+ Continuing Education (CE) hours from in-person seminars by over 40 of the world’s top experts and experienced growers.
- Get access to 5 online courses, so you can earn CE hours on demand.
Have you received your 2022 Certificate?
SIP Certified Certification Letters and Certificates are automatically generated and sent via email upon receipt of invoice payment.
If you need a copy of your invoice:
- Log in to the database
- Click "Get Started"
- Click the pencil icon under "Appl."
- On the right-hand column under VY Payment/Invoice, click "2022 Invoice"
- Make checks payable to Vineyard Team, 5915 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93442
Your Certification Letter and Certificate can also be accessed through the Database. Watch the tutorial below to learn how to download your certification documents.
Need to buy or sell SIP Certified grapes and/or wine?
The SIP Certified Classifieds makes it easy to buy and sell sustainably produced grapes and wine!
We often get calls and emails from brands looking for SIP Certified grapes and wine, so we developed a free, easy-to-use Classified section on our website where members can post their products, and buyers can easily find them.
Click here to learn how to sell your SIP Certified grapes and/or wine!