Thank you for your dedication to sustainability!
Due Dates and Eligibility
- July 15 – Complete your inspections.
- August 13 – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August – Notification of eligibility.
- September/October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants).
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2020 (takes less than 5 minutes)
- December 15 - Vineyards submit 9.1.1 July to November Pesticide Use Reports and Chapter 14 Year End Water and Nitrogen Use Reports. Wineries submit 3.3.1 noise testing (every three years).
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after the July 25, 2021 and January 2, 2022.
Research Shows the Trade Want Sustainable Wines
As wines make their way through distribution channels, your brand ethos can get lost in the shuffle of distributor portfolios, on premise lists, and supermarket shelves. Full Glass research recently conducted a survey of over 4,700 people in the trade (e.g. sales representatives, store owners, distributors) and found that sustainable messaging helps drive sales as consumers are increasingly aware of and demanding sustainable wines. The research found that making your certification visible on the bottle and on marketing materials aids in sales.
Order Your Marketing Materials
Give the trade what they want. Highlight your sustainable wines with our case stack displays and brochures. Order yours today!