March Certification Tips
We are thrilled with how much SIP Certified has grown - that also means inspectors have more to review. To make sure every applicant meets the deadlines, we ask that you coordinate a specific date with your inspector.
- Call or email your inspector to select a specific date between March 15 and July 15
- Login to the database
- Click Get Started
- Below Appl. click the icon (to the right of the property name)
- Under Inspection, Inspection Scheduled, select the agreed upon inspection date
- Under Inspection, Inspector, select the Inspector name from drop-down
- Click Save
- Your inspector can now see your Standards documentation
Find Your Inspection Type
Find out what kind of inspection you have so you know which Standards to document.
- Full (Cycle 1) = complete all Standards documentation and onsite inspection
- Documentation (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and review D+O (inspected if you have the Impromptu inspection [48 hours notice of an onsite inspection])
- Doc+Onsite (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and “D+O” and onsite inspection
*All applicants should complete new Standards marked with “!”
What to Review This Month
Update your certification a little each month to prepare for your March 15 - July 15, 2022 inspection. Log in to the database to read each specific Standard as you implement and document them. Update this month:
- 1: Conservation & Enhancement of Biological Diversity
- 7: Pollution & Waste
*Unless noted, documentation should reflect practices from Dec. 1, 2021, through March/July 2022.