Update Blocks, Acres, and/or Gallons
Update your blocks and acres so there is an accurate record of what is getting certified for invoicing and wine certification.
* For vineyards, previously uncertified acres added to certification that are contiguous to existing certified acres and greater than 20% of the currently certified acres require a Cycle 1 full inspection.
* For wineries, facilities that increase by 50% or more of the currently certified capacity (measured in total gallon capacity of tanks and barrels) require a Cycle 1 full inspection.
Schedule Your Inspection
Select a specific date between March 15 and July 15 – for all inspection types.
We are thrilled with how much SIP Certified has grown - that also means inspectors have more to review. To make sure every applicant meets the deadlines, we ask that you coordinate a specific date with your inspector.
- Call or email your inspector to select a specific date between March 15 and July 15
- Log in to the database
- Click Get Started
- Below Appl. click the icon (to the right of the property name)
- Under Inspection, Inspection Scheduled, select the agreed-upon inspection date
- Under Inspection, Inspector, select the Inspector name from the drop-down
- Click Save
- Your inspector can now see your Standards documentation