SIP Certified 101 Webinar Recap
From best winegrowing practices to explaining your certification to marketing tips and tricks, this recording from the SIP Certified 101 webinar is jam-packed with valuable education.
Leveraging your commitment to sustainability will not only make you stand out in a crowded marketplace but speaks to the growing trend of consumers opting for brands and products that have sustainable practices and values. After this webinar you will:
- Know how to explain the 3 P's of sustainability
- Learn about sustainable practices to share with your customers
- Discover the latest market research
- Explore marketing tools and materials
- Find more ways to learn about sustainability
- e-Newsletter - Sign up for tips and tricks on how to share your commitment to sustainability in your marketing and sales.
- SIP Smart Training - Take the course and test your sustainability knowledge. We recommend this for your entire team. Plus you can take it again every 6 months for a refresher.
- SIP Certified 101 PDF - The basics of the SIP Certified program.
- Talking SIP - Answers to your customer’s top questions.
- Sustainability Buzzwords – talking points to use during tastings, phone calls, emails, or any other sales interaction.
Retail Displays & Handouts
- SIPcertified.org/shop - Free print retail materials and brochures.