Here's what to expect as you complete SIP Certified at your vineyard and/or winery:
- June 1 through July 15 – Complete your inspections. Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after July 25. Incomplete inspection reports are subject to a Not Eligible vote by the Certification Advisory Committee.
- August 8 – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August – Notification of vineyard eligibility.
- After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, materials and handouts, and vineyard sign (new applicants)
- December 1 - Renew certification for next year.
- December 15 – Complete year end 9.1.1 (July – Nov. pesticide use reports) and Chapter 14.