Thank you for your dedication to sustainability!
Due Dates and Eligibility
- July 15 – Complete your inspections.
- Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after July 25, 2020.
- August 13 – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August – Notification of eligibility.
- September/October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants).
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2020 (takes less than 5 minutes)
- December 15 (vineyards only) – Complete year end 9.1.1 (July – Nov. pesticide use reports) and Chapter 14.
- Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after January 2, 2021.