Latest Reviews of Sustainable Wines from Catherine Fallis
Planet Grape Wine Review delivers short, non-technical reviews for regular people. Created by renowned wine expert Catherine Fallis, the world’s fifth female Master Sommelier. Here are her latest reviews of SIP Certified brands.
- 2017 Opolo Viognier Central Coast | 92
- 2016 Wrath Ex Dolio Falanghina Monterey | 89
- 2017 Halter Ranch Picpoul Blanc Adelaida District Paso Robles | 91
- 2016 Halter Ranch Tempranillo Estate Reserve Adelaida District Paso Robles | 90
- 2018 Niner Wine Estates Albarino Edna Valley | 92
- 2017 Claiborne & Churchill Dry Riesling Edna Valley | 93