Schedule Your Inspection Between March 15th and July 15th
Our members and inspectors have asked for more time to complete inspections, so this year, we have expanded the window for inspections to March 15th through July 15th.
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after July 25, 2022.
To ensure your on-site inspection runs smoothly, please have all of your documentation updated in the Database prior to your inspection.
Due Dates and Eligibility
- March 15 – Inspections begin
- July 15 – Complete your inspections
- July 25 – Documentation received after this date are subject to a $250 - $500 late fee
- Mid-August – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility
- Late August – Notification of eligibility
- September/ October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants)
Find Your Inspection Type
Find out what kind of inspection you have so you know which Standards to document. View the video below to see how to find this information in the Database.
- Full (Cycle 1) = complete all Standards documentation and onsite inspection
- Documentation (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and review D+O (inspected if you have the Impromptu inspection [48 hours notice of an onsite inspection])
- Doc+Onsite (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and “D+O” and onsite inspection
*All applicants should complete new Standards marked with “!”
Schedule Your Inspection
Here's a 60-second video demonstrating how to add your inspector, or, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to the Database
- Click "Properties"
- Click the Application icon ("Appl." column)
- Scroll to the "Inspection" section and select an inspector from the drop-down menu
- Click "Save"