Setting the Bar for Sustainable Winegrowing
SIP Certified has some of the strictest rules in the game. We’ve got you covered with several resources to help you with the certification process, as well as keep you up to date with the latest science and research in the field.
The Latest in Sustainable Viticulture Science & Research
SIP Certified is a program of Vineyard Team, an organization dedicated to sustainable winegrowing since 1994. That means we have nearly 30 years of staying up to date with the latest science and research in the field – and we want to share it with you!
The following Vineyard Team resources will help you deepen and expand your knowledge:
Sustainable Winegrowing with Vineyard Team Podcast
This on-the-go, sustainable farming educational resource provides in-depth technical information on topics like integrated pest management, fruit quality, water conservation, and nutrient management from some of the top experts in the field. Find us on our website, or anywhere you enjoy podcasts!
Vineyard Team Resource Library
We have collected hundreds of articles, presentations, videos, and handouts on common topics in the field, including pest management, soils and nutrients, water, Continuing Education, and more! Start your research with Vineyard Team’s Resource Library.
Join us out in the field for a Tailgate Meeting to hear from growers, experts, and extension who offer information, techniques, and demonstrations to help growers adopt sustainable farming practices in their vineyards.
Earn Continuing Education (CE) hours for DPR and CCA licenses at select meetings!
SIP tip: follow us on Facebook and Instagram @sipcertified to be sure you don’t miss announcements for upcoming tailgate meetings!
Need Continuing Education (CE) hours for your SIP Certified certification? Check out Vineyard Team's Thinkific Courses! Many of the courses are free, and can be used to help fulfill your CE hours for SIP Certified. Select courses also offer DPR and CCA hours.
Review your whole operation from one easy-to-use portal: the SIP Certified Database.
The Database is your hub for all things SIP Certified.
- Review the SIP Certified Standards.
- Schedule your inspections.
- Complete the certification process.
- Review your progress over the years!
Need more team members to have access? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, title, and email address.
Need help with the Database?
New to the Database or need a refresher on how it works? We have you covered! Check out our YouTube tutorials for step-by-step instructions on how to do some of the most common Database tasks:
- Download Certification Documents
- Blocks, Varieties, & Acres, and Gallons
- Schedule Your Inspection
- Renew Certification
Of course, we are always here to help you. If you would like to schedule a one-on-one or team training for navigating the Database, email email@example.com.
We want to be sure you have easy access to all the necessary information for you to stay on top of your certification. Here are some handy documents to help you through the certification process:
- Full Standards: all 14 Chapters of this year’s SIP Certified Standards.
- Prohibited Materials List (PML): Materials that cannot be used on certified vineyard acres.
- Information Package: Guidelines, applications, rules, and agreements.
- Calendar: Vineyard and winery deadlines and tips to complete the Standards. Download the PDF calendar here, or integrate the Google Calendar here.
- Style Guide: Guidelines for use of SIP Certified trademarks and branding.
We're here to help!
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Get the Most out of Your Membership (2 of 5) - Part 1: Wondering how SIP Certified benefits your business?