December Certification Tips
12/15: Year Ends Due
Submit via the database to your inspector.
- 9.1.1 July to November Pesticide Use Reports
- Chapter 14 Year End Water and Nitrogen Use Reports (tutorial)
- 11.3.4 noise testing (every three years).
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after their July 25 and January 2, 2021 deadlines.
Update This Month
Update your certification documents a little each month to prepare for your inspection between June 1 through July 15, 2021. Login to the database to read each specific Standard as you implement and document them. Unless noted otherwise, documentation should reflect practices from Dec. 1, 2020 to June/July 2021
- 3: Winery Facility Establishment and Management
- 4: Vineyard Soil Conservation and Surface Water Quality
What to Document
- Full (Cycle 1) = complete all Standards documentation and onsite inspection
- Documentation (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and review D+O (inspected if you have the Impromptu inspection [48 hours notice of an onsite inspection])
- Doc+Onsite (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and “D+O” and onsite inspection
- All applicants should complete new Standards marked with “!”
Share the Prohibited Materials List
Certified vineyards have a list of Prohibited Materials that cannot be sprayed on certified acres. Please share this list with anyone making spray decisions.