Are you ready to get SIP Certified?
We know your day is busy running your wine business and you wonder if you will have time to get SIP Certified. Completing the Self-Assessment only takes three hours, can be done at your own pace, and helps you know if you are ready to take the next step to certification.
To attain certification, you will need to implement and document all Requirements, earn at least 50% of the Management Enhancements Points, and complete the documentation and on-site inspection by July 15th.
Time Required to Get Certified
The time required to complete the SIP Certified Standards documentation varies based on the size and number of properties you are certifying but typically your first year will take 60 – 80 hours. Future years take only 20 – 30 hours to maintain your certification.
Tools for You
We have a number of tools to help you successfully achieve certification:
- PDF of the Prohibited Materials List.
- Photos you will need to take for your application.
- Required questions only so you know where to start.
- Calendar to help you stay on schedule.
Log in to the Database to find all these documents:
- Click Get Started.
- Click your property name.
- Click Documents (left).
Ready to Get Certified?
You can convert your self-assessment into certification any time! If you are ready to get your upcoming vintage SIP Certified, just email email@example.com.
- Want to be a Sustainable Winegrower? (part 3 of 4) - Part 1: So, you want to be a sustainable winegrower? Part 2: How will the Self-Assessment help your business?