Does your team know about SIP Certified?
Does everyone in your company know about SIP Certified and its impact on your wines? If not, we need your help.
Sustainability is important to many Americans. A growing number of consumers say that given a choice they prefer wines that are produced sustainably and ethically. The SIP Certified logo is a powerful marketing tool that communicates your commitment. It can also boost sales and enhance your image.
Here's What You Can Do
- Tell your sales, marketing, and DTC teams that you are SIP Certified.
- Have your team sign up for our marketing tips newsletter.
- Use the SIP Certified logo on all of your sales, marketing, communications, tasting room, vineyard, and DTC materials – especially packaging!
- Add the logo to wine labels made with at least 85% certified fruit - estate or purchased.
- Tell your grape/juice buyers about certification - they can use the SIP Certified logo too.
- Schedule a 30 minute team training with me (Beth) to learn how to talk about your sustainable practices.