Due Dates & Eligibility
Due Dates & Eligibility
- March 15 - July 15 – Inspections.
- Applicants are subject to late fees ($250 - $500) for late documentation resulting in reports submitted by the inspector after their July 25 due date.
- August – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August – Notification of eligibility, and invoicing for eligible applicants.
- September 20 – Invoice payments are due.
- Certification is finalized with payment of fees.
- Approved applicants will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants only).
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2024 (takes less than 5 minutes!).
- Click here to learn how to renew your application.
- December 5 – Year-Ends are due.
In an effort to ease workload during the holiday season, Year-Ends will be due December 5.
- 9.1.2 Year-End Pesticide Use Reports (July – Nov.)
- Chapter 14: Year-End Water and Nitrogen Use Reports
- 11.3.4 Noise Testing (every three years)
Click here to integrate the Google Calendar so due dates and reminders are automatically added to your calendar.
A Brand New Online Course for Your Staff
The simple yet powerful tool to help you and your staff tell your Sustainable Story – the brand new, 30-minute online training course.
Your brand has made the incredible achievement of getting SIP Certified but your staff may not be sure exactly what that means, let alone how to communicate it with customers.
This course helps your team:
- Learn what sustainability really looks like in the wine industry
- Identify 7 specific ways YOUR brand protects the people and the planet
- Feel empowered to share their new knowledge in customer communications.
10% Discount at Baker Wine & Grape Analysis
Baker Wine & Grape Analysis salutes you for your dedication to SIP Certified and is pleased to offer SIP Certified Vineyards and Wineries a 10% discount on all analyses. If you are a current BWGA customer simply let them know and they will update your account.
If you are interested in working with them, check out bwga.net to learn more, review pricing, and set up an account.
Need POS Materials?
Point of sale materials matter, and they are included in your SIP Certified membership! All you need to do is visit the shop and place your order.
Call for Third-Party Wine Inspector
SIP Certified is looking for a third-party inspector to audit SIP Certified Wine Applications.
Click here to learn qualifications, responsibilities, accreditation process, and how to apply.