Looking to buy or sell SIP Certified grapes and wine?
Now it is even easier to buy and sell sustainably produced grapes and wine with our new Classifieds. We get calls from brands looking for SIP Certified grapes and wine so we developed a free, easy to use classified section on our website:
- Creat an account
- List whether you are selling grapes or wine
- Identify the region and vintage
- Name your price
- Include your contact information
- Filter by variety, vintage, and region
- Find the quantity available
- See where the grapes/wine are located
- Contact the seller directly
Sustainable Sales Continue to Grow
As consumers become more cognizant of how and where they’re spending their money, sustainability is growing in importance. Research from Nielson shows a continued increase in sustainable goods purchases with millennials leading the charge with an open willingness to pay more for sustainable products. The sustainable product market could hit $150 billion in the U.S. this year.
Sustainable Sales Data*:
- Sales of products with sustainable attributes now make up 22% of total store sales. The market share moved up close to three percentage points from 2014 to 2017, and it could hit 25% by 2021.
- Sustainable goods sales have risen nearly 20% since 2014 with a compound annual growth rate of 3.5%.
- 48% of U.S. consumers said they are definitely or probably changing their consumption habits to reduce the impact on the environment.
- 80% of millennials said they would pay more for products with social responsibility claims.