Invoices are coming!
Invoices and Eligibility Letters will be sent from email@example.com.
Be sure to add that address to your Safe Senders list, or create a contact so we don't go to your spam folder!
Please make checks payable to Vineyard Team at 5915 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422.
Certification Letters will be sent out upon receipt of invoice payment.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Two Next Steps for Certification
If you were deemed Eligible for 2023 SIP Certified, here are your 2 next steps:
- Maintain your practices through November 30.
- Turn in the following by December 5:
- 9.1.2 Pesticide Use Reports (July – Nov.)
- Ch 14 Year-End Water & Nitrogen Use Reports
- 11.3.4 Winery Noise Testing (every 3 years)
SIP Tip: Integrate the Google Calendar so you never miss a deadline!
Has your team taken the new online course?
Your brand has made the incredible achievement of getting SIP Certified but your staff may not be sure exactly what that means, let alone how to communicate it with customers.
This course helps your team:
- Learn what sustainability really looks like in the wine industry.
- Identify 7 specific ways YOUR brand protects the people and the planet.
- Feel empowered to share their new knowledge in customer communications.
Don't let your wine be overlooked!
Most wine shoppers purchase from retail outlets, whether online or in person. This means that the majority of your wine sales probably aren't coming from your tasting room or even your winery's website.
Put the SIP Certified seal on your bottle to ensure customers know that your wine was made with care for the people and the planet!
Click here to learn more about wine certification.
We often get calls and emails from brands looking for SIP Certified grapes and wine, so we developed a free, easy-to-use Classified section on our website where buyers can easily find them.
Click here to learn how to sell your SIP Certified products.