May Certification Tips
Schedule Your Inspection
Call or email your inspector to select a specific date between June 1 and July 15 – for all inspection types.
We are thrilled with how much SIP Certified has grown - that also means inspectors have more to review. To make sure every applicant meets the deadlines, we ask that you coordinate a specific date with your inspector.
- Login to the database
- Click Get Started
- Below Appl. click the icon (to the right of the property name)
- Under Inspection, Inspection Scheduled, select the agreed upon inspection date
- Under Inspection, Inspector, select the Inspector name from dropdown
- Click Save
- Your inspector can now see your Standards documentation
What to Update
Update your certification a little each month to prepare for your June 1 - July 15, 2020 inspection. Login to the database to read each specific Standard as you implement and document them. Update this month:
- 8: Purchasing, Recycling & Waste
- 13: Business Management
*Unless noted, documentation should reflect practices from Dec. 1, 2020 to June/July 2021.
Update Blocks and Acres
Update your blocks and acres so there is an accurate record of what is getting certified for invoicing and wine certification.
*Acres added to certification that are contiguous to existing certified acres and greater than 20% of the currently certified acres, require a Cycle 1 full inspection.