Schedule Your Inspection Before July 15th
Our members and inspectors have asked for more time to complete inspections, so this year, we have expanded the window for inspections to March 15th through July 15th.
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received by the inspector after July 25, 2022.
Watch the video below to learn how to find your inspection type, or log in to the database to get started.
Review Inspector Comments
- Log in to the database
- Click Get Started
- Click on your property
- Look for chapters with "!" and click on those chapters
- Click the subchapter with "!" (e.g 11.1: Worker Orientation and Human Resources Policies)
- Review the inspectors' comments in the yellow box above the Standard and update your documentation
Update Blocks, Varieties, and Acres
If you are adding more acres or increased capacity at your winery, your inspection type may change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you streamline the process.
A full inspection (Cycle 1) is required if:
- Vineyards: acres added to certification that are contiguous to existing certified acres and greater than 20% of the currently certified acres.
- Wineries: facilities that increase by 50% or more of the currently certified capacity (measured in total gallon capacity of tanks and barrels)
- August – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility
- Late August – Notification of eligibility and invoice
- September/ October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants)
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2023 (takes less than 5 minutes!)
- December 15:
- Vineyards complete Year-End 9.1.1 (July – Nov. pesticide use reports) and Chapter 14.
- Wineries complete 3.1.1 Noise Testing every three years.
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250 - $500) for documentation received by the inspector after July 25th, 2022 and January 2, 2023.