Find Your Inspection Type
Find out what kind of inspection you have so you know which Standards to document.
- Full (Cycle 1) = complete all Standards documentation and onsite inspection
- Documentation (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and review D+O (inspected if you have the Impromptu inspection [48 hours notice of an onsite inspection])
- Doc+Onsite (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and “D+O” and onsite inspection
*All applicants should complete new Standards marked with “!”
Schedule Your Inspection
Call or email your inspector to select a specific date between June 1 and July 15 – for all inspection types.
We are thrilled with how much SIP Certified has grown - that also means inspectors have more to review. To make sure every applicant meets the deadlines, we ask that you coordinate a specific date with your inspector.
- Login to the database
- Click Get Started
- Below Appl. click the icon (to the right of the property name)
- Under Inspection, Inspection Scheduled, select the agreed upon inspection date
- Under Inspection, Inspector, select the Inspector name from dropdown
- Click Save
- Your inspector can now see your Standards documentation