Upcoming December Deadlines
- December 1: Renew certification for 2023 (takes less than 5 minutes!)
- December 15:
- Vineyards complete Year-End 9.1.1 (July – Nov. pesticide use reports) and Chapter 14.
- Wineries complete 3.1.1 Noise Testing every three years.
Please note applicants are subject to a late fee ($250-$500) for documentation received after January 2, 2023.
Want Help Calculating Water and Nitrogen Use?
If you want tips on how to complete Chapter 14 Water and Nitrogen Use for SIP Certified (due December 15, 2021), watch our tutorial videos.
Come to the Sustainable Ag Expo
Nov 14 - 16 | Madonna Inn | San Luis Obispo
Looking for the latest viticulture and technology from the world's top experts? The Sustainable Ag Expo brings together researchers and growers so you can earn continuing education hours and improve your business all while connecting with peers and agriculture companies.
Best management practices, laws, and technology are always changing. Vineyard Team wants to provide the resources you need in order to conduct your agricultural practices in ways that are true to the latest information in the field.
When you attend the Sustainable Ag Expo, you will have the opportunity to attend in-person seminars by top experts in the field of agricultural business, and experienced growers who have confronted challenges and attained successes in viticulture.
“Farming is hard. It’s a huge benefit to be part of a community of like-minded farmers that work together openly to figure out how to improve and overcome challenges.”
- Andy Niner, Niner Wine Estates
Would you like to learn about the latest innovations in agricultural business and technology?
Register for the Sustainable Ag Expo to:
- Get up to date on the latest grower-tested practices
- Earn 20+ Continuing Education (CE) hours
- Attend in-person seminars and gain actionable tips from more than 40 of the world’s top experts and experienced growers