Why Sustainability Certification Programs for Vineyard Matter - with Beth Vukmanic | Vineyard Underground
Have you considered having your grape growing operation sustainably certified?
In this episode of Vineyard Underground, host Fritz Westover has a conversation with Beth Vukmanic, Executive Direvtor of Vineyard Team, on the impact and importance of sustainability certification programs for vineyards.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- Background of the Vineyard Team and how it has evolved.
- What sustainability in agriculture is.
- What the SIP certification is and why it’s important.
- The importance of accountability and consistency in vineyard management.
- Where the SIP certification has evolved to today.
- The impact of a sustainability program on a winery.