Year-Ends due Dec 5
In an effort to ease workload during the holiday season, Year-Ends are due Dec 5.
Here's what's due:
- 9.1.2 – Pesticide Use (July – Nov.)
- Ch 14 Year-End Water & Nitrogen
- 11.3.4 Winery Noise Testing (every 3 years)
Need your invoice?
Invoices were sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven't received your invoice, please check your spam folder!
Please make checks payable to Vineyard Team at 5915 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you need assistance.
Sustainable Ag Expo 2023
Earn CE, learn from experts, & network with ag professionals
The Sustainable Ag Expo is a two-day seminar and tradeshow that provides an opportunity for farmers, ag professionals, and pest control advisors to network and learn about the latest in farming research, resource issues, and business trends related to sustainable agriculture.
- Get up to date on the latest grower-tested practices
- Earn up to 20+ Continuing Education (CE) hours
- Attend 14 in-person seminars
- Watch 10+ hours of online courses (Oct 16 - Nov 30)
- Gain actionable tips from more than 40 of the world’s top experts and experienced growers
Click here to learn more.
SIP Certified Classifieds
The SIP Certified Classifieds makes it easy to buy and sell sustainably produced grapes and wine!
We often get calls and emails from brands looking for SIP Certified grapes and wine, so we developed a free, easy-to-use Classified section on our website where members can post their products, and buyers can easily find them.
Click here to learn how to make a listing for your product(s).