How to SIP Certify Your Wines
There is no time like the present to certify your wines sustainable. Here are two important stats you should know:
- 66% of sustainable wine consumers identify eco-friendly wine at point of purchase via labels and in-store information.
- 83% of Americans consider sustainability when buying food.
The stats don't lie. In addition to being good for people and the environment, sustainability is an important sales and marketing tool. Share your sustainable practices on your wine bottle with SIP Certified.
- Certify any wine made with at least 85% SIP Certified fruit (estate or purchased).
- Wines can be certified at any time.
- Inspector reviews block to bottle documentation for 20% of the applied-for wines.
- Inspection: $100 – $175/hour - paid directly to the inspector (Inspections range from 1 to 5 hours depending on the number of wines in the application)
|0 - 7,500||$0.16|
|7,500 - 24,999||$0.12|
|25,000 - 49,999||$0.10|
|50,000 - 99,999||$0.08|
|100,000 - 249,999||$0.07|