Work on the below chapters this month to prepare for your inspection scheduled between June 1 through July 15, 2019 to achieve SIP Certified.
- 5: Water Conservation & Quality
- 6: Energy Conservation & Efficiency
Login to the database to read each specific Standard as you implement and document them. Unless noted otherwise in the Standards, documentation should reflect practices from Dec. 1, 2018 to June/July 2019.
What to Document
- Full (Cycle 1) = complete all Standards documentation and onsite inspection
- Documentation (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and review D+O (inspected if you have the Impromptu inspection [48 hours notice of an onsite inspection])
- Doc+Onsite (Cycle 2 or 3) = complete Standards marked “D” and “D+O” and onsite inspection
- All applicants should complete new Standards marked with “!”