Looking for your invoice?
Invoices and Eligibility Letters were sent out last week from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have been looking for your 2022 SIP Certified invoice, check your spam folder! If this address is not on your Safe Senders list, it may have been caught by your spam filter.
Add email@example.com to your Safe Senders list or your contacts to be sure you don't miss it next year.
Congratulations on achieving SIP Certified, and thank you for protecting the people and the planet with your sustainable winegrowing practices.
Fourth Peer Review of the SIP Certified Standards
The SIP Certified standards undergo a peer review by representatives from the university and extension system, state and federal agencies, agricultural professionals, and environmental and social organizations every five years.
Our Technical Advisory Committee then carefully considers each individual comment to make improvements, adjustments, and clarifications to maintain robust and comprehensive Standards.
The 2023 SIP Certified Standards peer review was completed in February 2022 by fifteen experts in the field, and the Technical Advisory Committee reviewed the comments in March 2022.
Click here to read more about the Fourth Peer Review of the SIP Certified Standards.
Due Dates and Eligibility
- August – Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility
- Late August – Notification of eligibility
- September/October – After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants)
- December 1 – Renew certification for 2023 (takes less than 5 minutes!)
- December 15:
- Vineyards complete Year-End 9.1.1 (July – Nov. pesticide use reports) and Chapter 14.
- Wineries complete 3.1.1 Noise Testing every three years.