Mark Your Calendar!
As you prepare for certification this year, here are some deadlines to add to your calendar.
- March 15 - July 15: Vineyard and Winery Inspections.
- July 25: Inspection reports received past this date are subject to late fees ($250-$500).
- August: Certification Advisory Committee (CAC) votes on eligibility.
- Late August: Notification of eligibility.
- September/October: After certification is finalized with the payment of fees, you will receive a certification letter, certificate, marketing materials, and property sign (new applicants).
- December 1: Renew your certification (takes less than 5 minutes!).
- December 15:
- 9.1.2 Pesticide Use Reports (July – Nov.).
- Chapter 14 Year-End Water and Nitrogen Use Reports.
- 11.3.4 Noise Testing (every three years).
- January 6: December documentation received by the inspector after this date is subject to late fees ($250-$500).
Get the Calendar
- Web Calendar – follow the link and click “+GoogleCalendar” on the bottom right to add to your calendar.
- PDF Calendar – download, save or print the year-at-a-glance calendar.
- Get Started with SIP Certified (part 4 of 6) - Part 1: Welcome to SIP Certified! Part 2: 3 Steps to Get SIP Certified Part 3: 3 Tools to Help You Get Certified