SIP Certified Tools to Train Your Staff
The number of winery businesses has grown, on average, 4.5% each year for the past five years, with over 7600 wineries currently operating in 2022. Among the dizzying sea of wine options, your sustainable certification differentiates your brand! This is why training your staff to talk about your brand's value of sustainability is just as important as training them to talk about your wine selection.
We have a plethora of resources to help you train and educate your team on sustainability and the SIP Certified program.
Share these infographics with your team to get them familiar with sustainable concepts and empower them to talk about sustainability in the tasting room:
- SIP Buzzwords for Your Consumer-Facing Staff
- Tailor Your Message to Fit Your Consumer
- Talk to Your Customers About Your Sustainable Practices
- Share SIP 101 With Your Customers
SIP Smart Course
Want to help your staff understand SIP Certified in only 30 minutes? Have them complete the SIP Smart Training course! They will come out of the course with a better understanding of sustainability and what it means to be SIP Certified.
Tasting Room Trainings
Want to train your team all at once and have the opportunity to ask questions to SIP Certified staff? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tasting room team training! We will come to your tasting room with a presentation that goes over sustainability as a whole and the SIP Certified program, as well as give tips for your staff to incorporate the message of your brand’s sustainability in their tastings.
Marketing Tips eNewsletter
The best way to learn our latest tips to help you leverage sustainability in your marketing efforts is to sign up for our Marketing Tips eNewsletter. It goes out every second and fourth Thursday of the month, and covers topics like:
- Training your staff to talk about sustainability
- Social media tips for wine brands
- Stats on the demand for sustainably produced products
- The importance of marketing your wines as sustainable to appeal to the growing segment of consumers who are shopping sustainable.
Wondering what you’ve missed? Visit the Marketing Tips section of our Info Hub to catch up on all of the past tips!
- Get the Most out of Your Membership (3 of 5) - Part 1: Wondering how SIP Certified benefits your business? Part 2: Setting the Bar for Sustainable Winegrowing